As Asante Kotoko prepares to announce Emmanuel Newton Dasoberi as the club’s new Administrative manager following his resignation from his post at the FA, SportsAfric.com takes a closer look at his rich profile.
His appointment to the Porcupine Warriors family looks certain after announcing his resignation through his official twitter and facebook page from his post as the manager of the Club Licensing Board and Deputy General Secretary of the Ghana Football Association (GFA).
According to sources, his appointment as Administrative and Operations Manager is likely to be announced this week as the club’s CEO Nana Yaw Amponsah looks set to commence full work with management team.
- Studied Sports Administration and Major Event Management at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg
- Obtained his Bachelor of Law (LLB) – University of London
- Grabbed his Master of Business Administration – Accra Business School/KNUST
- Master of Law (LLM) – UNICAF University
- Former Welfare Officer of the National U-17 Team (Black Satellites)
- Former Administrative Officer – Ghana Football Association
- Former Secretary to the GFA Disciplinary Committee
- Former Assistant Project Leader for the FIFA/F-MARC “11 FOR HEALTH PROJECT”
- Former Secretary to the GFA Appeals Committee Former Club Licensing Manager for Ghana
- Former Deputy Secretary of the GFA
- CAF Club Licensing Instructor
- CAF Stadium Inspector
- Has undertaken many other courses in Administration and IT
- Has expertise in Football Administration, Football Regulations, Club licensing procedures and African Football Development
By: Kofi Amoah